Kurzweil K2700 Keyboard Digital Workstation
The Kurzweil K2700 – Witness the Evolution of the Legendary K2 Series Workstations! Shop and buy the biggest digital workstation by Kurzweil Keyboards Online in Nigeria
The Biggest and the best – Kurzweil K2700
Every sound within the K2700 is perfectly matched to its 88-note fully-weighted keyboard with aftertouch. Further, customize the MIDI velocity and pressure response to suit your personal playing style. The K2700 features a 16-track internal sequencer to record/edit/mix/produce your own tracks – all in the box. Import MIDI (.mid) files as well as Kurzweil PC3/PC4/Forte-family songs. Construct massive sonic combinations via Kurzweil’s renowned Multimode (aka Setup mode) offering 16 zones of unparalleled MIDI controller capabilities, with each zone supporting over 60 separate physical controllers!
Kurzweil K2700 Gaint Digital Workstation
Features of Kurzweil K2700 Keyboard
- Over 88-key, fully-weighted action with velocity and pressure (aftertouch) sensitive adjustable keys
- 256 Voices of V.A.S.T. Polyphony ( 5 times more than any keyboard in the K2 series)
- Patented FlashPlay® Technology
- 4.5 Gigabytes of Factory Sounds
- 3.5 Gigabytes User Sample Memory
- The K2700 serves up a deep sound library of over 1500 factory Programs and over 700 Multi combinations organized into 13 instrument categories
- Up to 8 GB total capacity with zero-loading time, and ultrafast performance
- 6 Operator FM Engine
- Navigate the K2700 with a clear, easy-to-read 4.3” 480×272 widescreen color LCD display.
- Integrated USB Audio Interface
- Plug-in and jam along with an external audio source via 1/4” – XLR combo inputs
- A single USB cable allows you to use the K2700 as both a MIDI controller and audio sound source with your DAW
- Easy Category and Program/Multi selection featuring customizable category defaults.
- Built-In Ribbon Controller
- 16 Pad Triggers
- 9 sliders, 9 knobs, and 10 buttons. All programmable.
- The K2700 also offers a global Master FX section featuring 3-band EQ and Compression.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
88-key, fully-weighted action with velocity and pressure (aftertouch) sensitive adjustable keys (Fatar TP/40L)
|Display:||480 x 272 pixel high resolution color LCD with adjustable brightness|
|Polyphony:||256 voice polyphony, dynamically allocated|
|Multitimbral:||16 parts (one per MIDI channel)|
|Architecture:||Dynamic VAST: powerful synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algs and routing.
Cascade Mode: route one layer through the DSP of any other layer within a program – up to 32 consecutive layers deep!
KB3 ToneReel Engine
6-Operator FM Engine
VA1 Virtual Analog Oscillators + DSP
|Sample Flash Memory:||4.5 GB factory samples
3.5 GB of re-loadable, non-volatile, user flash memory
|Factory Multis:||700+ (up to 16 independent controller zones)|
|Kurzweil String Resonance:||Yes|
|Effects:||Over 1000 complex effect chains, are incorporated into programs featuring our award-winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more
32 total FX units
1 pitch wheel
1 assignable modulation wheel
1 assignable ribbon controller
9 assignable sliders
9 assignable knobs
10 assignable buttons
16 assignable velocity sensitive pads
2 transpose switches
Tap tempo button and tempo knob
*2 switch pedal inputs each supporting single switch pedal or single half damper pedal (1 switch/sustain pedal is included; half-damper pedals sold separately)
2 continuous control pedal inputs
|Sequencer:||16 Tracks; 960 PPQ resolution. Song editing functions include both event and track-based tools like quantize, swing, remap, controller scaling and more.|
|MIDI CC Step Sequencers:||16 simultaneous|
|Arpeggiators:||1-per Program, 16-per Multi|
|System Sample Rate:||48kHz|
|Analog Outputs:||Four (2 pairs) 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (32-bit DACs)
Automatic mono switching on main outs
+21dBu maximum output
50Ω balanced source impedance
|Audio Inputs:||2 combination 1/4”/XLR jacks (one stereo pair) accepting Line/Instrument/Microphone level signals.
Dedicated Gain knobs, Hi-Z switch for electric guitar/bass, and +48V Phantom Power switch for Microphones.
|Headphones:||1 back panel 1/4″ headphone output
130mW into 32 ohm headphones
|USB:||Stereo audio in/out over USB (sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 Khz. Bit depths: 16, 24)
Complete MIDI functionality over USB
Play and control the K2700 with a USB MIDI controller (USB host functionality)
User Object file transfer to/from USB Flash Drive
Operating System updates from USB Flash Drive
|Software Editors:||External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS* devices
|FREE OS Updates:||OS updates via USB drive|
|Included Accessories:||Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable|
|Height:||5.5” (13.97 cm)|
|Depth:||15.5” (39.37 cm)|
|Length:||51” (129.54 cm)|
|Weight:||52 lb (23.58 kg)|
|Power:||Internal power supply|
Shop and Buy Kurzweil K2700 Workstation Keyboard Online on Irukka
Kurzweil K2700 Keyboard Digital Workstation | Buy Online | Specifications of Kurzweil K2700 Keyboard | Features of Kurzweil K2700 Keyboard | K2700 Price | Keyboard Prices in Nigeria